Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finding a Ceremony Site.

While I know many brides choose to have a ceremony at their reception site, it has always been important for me to have a wedding ceremony in a church. One thing that working almost every weekend has affected in my life is I have not been able to find and join a church. Now that I am not working as much, finding a church to join has been on my mind quite frequently. I find that I think about my church in Augusta often and miss it very much. Planning a wedding, I have less time to find a church. Today, I found my church- Advent Lutheran. The people there are so friendly and it is the church that feels most like my church in Augusta. I will be joining it in the next several weeks. I am not sure if Heath is planning on joining the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.

No comments:

Post a Comment